Dr. Chen Su
Senior Manager Research and Development Team
Tahitian Noni International
Country of Origin
Education and Professional Experience
B.S. in chemistry from Xiamen University of China;
Ph.D. in chemistry from University of Utah.
Dr. Chen Su’s professional career began as an auditor for the Environment Protection Bureau of Xiamen, China. She moved on to work as an analytical chemist for DetaChem Laboratory in Salt Lake City, Utah and then as a scientist and analytical specialist for a pharmaceutical company. Her career emphasis and dedication is now as a Senior Scientist and Senior Manager to Tahitian Noni International’s Research and Development team.
Publications related to Noni research
- An ethanol insoluble precipitate of Morinda citrifolia (Noni) fruit juice (NoniPPT) and its anti-metastatic effects published in Proceedings of 95th Annual Meeting of American Association for Cancer Research.
- A new selective COX-2 inhibitor: Morinda citrifolia (Noni) published in Proceedings of 7th international conference of eicosanoids and other bioactive lipids in cancer, inflammation and related diseases.
- Cancer Preventive Effect of Morinda citrifolia (Noni) published in Annals of the New York Academy of Science.
- Morinda citrifolia (Noni): A literature review and recent advances in Noni research published in Acta pharmacologica sinica.
- Protective effects of Morinda citrifolia (Noni) on plasma SAR and LPO in current smoker in proceeding of XI Biennial meetings of the society for free radical research.
- Link to Noni research: pubmed.com
West Jordan, Utah